Raw Cacao Coconut balls. Holy Cow these things are good.
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak for 2 hours)
- 1-2 T coconut butter
- 2-3 T almond butter
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 t vanilla extract
- pinch of ground clove
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 raw, pitted dates
- 2-3 T raw agave nectar
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded dried unsweetened coconut in the batch + additional for rolling
- Mix everything except for the coconut flakes together in a bowl until well combined.
- Using your palms, roll the mixture into little balls, slightly smaller than golf balls (you can makes them bigger or smaller, depending on preference)
- Roll the balls onto coconut flakes, coating evenly.
(I added a hint of rum to half of the batch. Detracts from the raw awesomeness, but it makes it SUPER yummy 🙂 )