One of the easiest things I’ve ever made, although, I followed a recipe first time around and it was way too soft, so I had to redo them all.
- 4 Tbsp olive oil (or jojoba or almond)
- 1 Tbsp grated beeswax (or beeswax pearls)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vitamin E oil (or 3 punctured, squeezed out liquid vitamin E capsules)
- I used coconut oil instead, which has vitamin E as one of its properties.
- 7 drops lavender essential oil (or other essential oil)
- 3 drops rosemary oil (for preserving properties)
- when I remade this, I added a bunch more beeswax and cocoa butter
I found these little pots on amazon at a great price, but have since found chapstick tubes on ebay and will be trying that once these are gone. I love these little containers, but I have little fingers, so they’re easy for me to use.