A couple of Saturdays ago, I spent a bunch of time looking for a body pillow on amazon.com, until I realized I could just make one… that and how expensive they are to purchase.
- I took an old sheet that we’ll never use again
- folded in half, wrong side out
- using a fabric pen, I drew my pattern, assuming I would want it to be about 9″ wide
- pinned it the whole way around
- sewed it leaving the corner open for stuffing
- turned it outside in
- stuffed it with polyfil
- & sewed it shut
It’s awesome! And not just for pregnant women 🙂 I don’t know how I ever slept without one.